This workshop is for those who have completed the Through The Portal workshop and feel creative enough to attempt a large dream portal while delving deeper into themselves for the main theme operating in their lives
Your presenting theme may be concerning the heart, masculine/feminine balance, abundance, inner child, or any number of other themes – whatever it is; in this workshop you will create a 45 cm dream portal that will assist you in clearing or healing the issues surrounding your identified theme. These larger dream portals lend themselves to elaborate design so you can really let go and be creative.
The workshop is run over two full days:
* Exploration of recent dreams for a presenting theme
* General discussion about the themes presented
* Selecting the basic components for your portal – colours, ribbons, thread
* Weaving the web of your portal
* During the weaving process, you have a chance to ask questions about dreams, dream symbols, or personal and spiritual development.
* Discussion of dreams from the previous night
* Decoration of your dream portal – the most fun part – we have a selection of feathers, ostrich plumes, flowers, material, ribbons, and centrepieces – if you have a particular centrepiece you’d like to use, do bring it along.
* Sacred ceremony to infuse intention into your portal
* Sharing your experience
Limited to 7 people so do be quick and book early.
All materials for portals are supplied.
BYO lunch/snacks. Tea, coffee and biscuits provided.
Venue: Oak Flats
Upcoming workshop dates: